Re: [FWDLK] Exhaust Manifold Leak!

I had the same problem-I took a slightly thicker piece of sheet copper,
cut the proper holes in it, and then machined it so there would be a ridge
that fit into the holes (both sides), so you actually end up with the
copper sticking into the holes, making it almost impossible to blow out.
(even the nitrous hasn't fazed it)

~dave

'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715