[FWDLK] Trunk Latch

I need a replacement trunk latch for my '55 Plymouth (sorry, don't know the
part number) I just got a quote from Imperial Motors of $100.00 plus
shipping.  I know that they have had good marks from some of the list members
for fair dealing.  I was just a little surprised at the price.  Are these
that scarce?  Seems a little high for a used part of that sort.  Any feedback
would be appreciated.  Thanks to all who responded to my dumb question about
the motor mount.

Bob McGrath
'55 Savoy