Re: [FWDLK] Trunk Latch

We list a new one on our web site for $39.  The part number shown is 1577173.
Jim

RMcg917191@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I need a replacement trunk latch for my '55 Plymouth (sorry, don't know the
> part number) I just got a quote from Imperial Motors of $100.00 plus
> shipping.  I know that they have had good marks from some of the list members
> for fair dealing.  I was just a little surprised at the price.  Are these
> that scarce?  Seems a little high for a used part of that sort.  Any feedback
> would be appreciated.  Thanks to all who responded to my dumb question about
> the motor mount.
>
> Bob McGrath
> '55 Savoy
begin:          vcard
fn:             Jim  Carpenter
n:              Carpenter;Jim
org:            Collectors Auto Supply
adr:            1510 Main St (Courier);; P.O. Box 2076 (Postal);Oroville; Wa. ;98844;U.S.A.
email;internet: car@xxxxxxxxx
title:          WEB SITE: COLLECTORSAUTOSUPPLY.COM
tel;work:       1-250-767-1974
tel;fax:        1-250-767-3340
tel;home:       1-250-767-1974
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0