Re: [FWDLK] "Questions" was: Trunk Latch

Re: [FWDLK] "Questions" was: Trunk Latch

And what exactly is "dumb"?...

Brian in wet rainy Mich
57 D500s in wet rainy Mich

                        ELECTRONIC DATA TRANSMISSION DISCLAIMER

        This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above
        and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for
        overly sensitive persons with low self esteem, no sense of humor or irrational
        religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
        distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or
        implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.  Unless the word
        absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in
        this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be
        ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although
        the kelpie next door is living on borrowed time. Those of you with an
        overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no
        hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore
        that Alert Notice from Microsoft.

Roy Asbjornsen wrote:

In a message dated 4/11/01 6:14:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,