Re: [FWDLK] "Questions" was: Trunk Latch

Re: [FWDLK] "Questions" was: Trunk Latch

In a message dated 4/11/01 6:14:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nilla6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

There are NO dumb questions in this group...only those that
don't get asked. If anyone wants to argue, see me in my office!

 "No such thing as Dumb Questions, just Dumb Answers. Questions come from
lack of Knowledge, Dumb Answers come from the same source." <>Roy<>