[FWDLK] Front shocks 55 Plym

Hi everybody

I need a set of front shock absorbers for my -55 Plym. V8. Anyone have some for sale or have a good source that have?
And, I'm not going to by from Andy Bernbaum. I already have a set from him that he sayd would fit, but they dont!!
Since I live in Norway it's rather difficult the send them back (more expencive than by new ones).

Hope you all have a nice easter

Regards
Stein from Norway
1955 Plymouth Belvedere