[FWDLK] forward look error

Hi, Dave. Hope you are having a nice Easter vacation.

You may already know about this, but i haven't seen it mentioned on the FL
pages.  For the last several days, I can't use the link to Ebay (at least
not for 1957 DeSoto).  I get this message:

002 /ebay: Can't open source file /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/ebay: No such
file or directory in the function compilefile

It worked prior to about Thursday....

Ed Petrus