[FWDLK] Fireflites

I Have a 1955 DeSoto Sportsman. I remember one day at a car show as I was surrounded by F***ds and C***ys, a judge came up to me and asked me.....  " What kind of car is this anyway? I have never seen so many different names on a car!!!!
It says DESOTO on the front, FIREFLITE on the side SPORTSMAN on the side, POWERFLITE on the rear and FIREDONE on the dash."  I tried to explain what they all meant, but since he wasn,t  ( one of us)  He did not understand,   guess he was just comfortable  with the simple cars that just say F-O-R-D.  You have to admit, that is easy to spell.
Joe Paolucci
Walton, Ky
1955 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
1955 Dodge Coronet Sierra Station Wagon
1955 DeSoto Fireflite powerflite Sportsman
1960 Dodge Matador 2 door Hardtop

Whew!!!!!

It would be simpler to say
Ford