[FWDLK] 46 DESOTO For Sale

   Not mine. There is a 46 two door Desoto in Central Oregon for $800.
Complete even the hubcaps. Rust on floor boards. Interior shot, outside good,
Chrome good. If interested e-m me and I will get more info.
    I will be posting info on FL parts hunt trip by this week end.

                            <>Roy<>

     Roy Asbjornsen
     55 Firedome HT
     Puyallup WA