[FWDLK] 1:18 scale 57 Plymouth

Hey all
Some where out there in the vast book shelf at your local grocery store
I read an article in one of the cars mags that was advertising a red
1957 Plymouth 2dr Ht in 1:18 scale and for the life of me I could not
find it again to get the info out to you 57 owners.
Has anyone else read about this ? I have no clue as to the manufacturer
ether.
Its just too bad no ones producing a 55 Plymouth Ht or convertible.
Maybe I will contact Mattel and see if they will do it !
Anyway good luck to you 57 owners an the new scale model!!!!

Mark & Don (still there!)
55`ssssssssssssssssssssssssss