[FWDLK] Body bushings

Anyone know what the thickness of the rear body bushing should be on a 56
Savoy. I don't have any installed and I need to put them in. I'm sure Gary
Goers has them, but if I knew the thickness, I may be able to get a
universal one. I'd like to get something to install in a few days. Ordering
from Gary will take awhile.

Thanks,
Nick