[FWDLK] white spoke wheels for Imperials with noisy wheelcovers

[FWDLK] white spoke wheels for Imperials with noisy wheelcovers

Regarding yesterday's message about the white "spoke" wheels often seen
on hot-rod pickup trucks and SUVs (at least around here in Texas), and
how they will nicely hold a slotted Imperial wheelcover, I have a set of
 these that I would like to sell cheap, if anyone wants them for their
Imperial!  They came on a '56 Studebaker Hawk I bought and since found
correct wheels for.  They have white "spokes" or tapered "mags"  and are
 really ugly in my opinion, but if you cover them up with a full
wheelcover, who cares?  I will sell my set of 4 for $10 to cover tape
and boxing costs, you pay the shipping.  No rust.

Pete Phillips
Ector, Texas
pphillips@xxxxxxxxxxx
'55 Chrysler 300