[FWDLK] Anson 1957 Plymouths -- From ForwardLook.Net!

[FWDLK] Anson 1957 Plymouths -- From ForwardLook.Net!

Hi All,

The Forward Look Network is now set up as a distributor of the 1957 Plymouth models from Anson.  I'll be putting up a web page and order form tonight, as well as calculating what the exact price will be.  We'll be taking advance orders on the models, but I will not be receiving them until the first week of May or so.

More details to follow!

-Dave