Re: [FWDLK] 57 Mopar Dealer Accessories Catalog on eBay

Re: [FWDLK] 57 Mopar Dealer Accessories Catalog on eBay

After what I saw today, few things seem overpriced anymore if they
involve classic automobiles.

Mitchell Motor Parts, Inc. has parts for Mopar's since '32.
I was in their huge warehouse today gazing at zillions of
NOS NIB stuff. But it is all highly priced and they sell on
ebay and get top dollar.

If you'd like to retire comfortably, buy every reasonably priced
part you can get your hands on (that's what Mitchell does,
evidentally) and sell it to the demanding public. (This is my
free seminar, BTW).

Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto. They have the stuff. If you
know the part number it will make life much easier for the stock
pullers, otherwise, they have to thumb through pages and pages
trying to match your wants with a number that they can find on
the shelf.

Bumpers: They have bumpers and I was quoted around $129 for a rear
bumper which they would gladly send to a local guy for triple show
chrome plating that is guaranteed for a lifetime. No price quoted
on that.

http://www.mmpar.com

Well, it looks like their web site is undergoing some transition
and will be down for a while. Email them with your requests and
ask for a price. Be sitting down when you get the price quote back.

-b