Re: [FWDLK] Anson 1957 Plymouth Fury...

I am sure the cheezy version could be used as Christmas presents for,
say, a lawyer.   Or,  as a good door stop,  donate it to GM for future
body styling,  send one to China to replace the jet they lost,  maybe
turn it into a cellular phone, wheel chock in the shop, virtual reality
demo in drivers ed class...an endless list of uses for a few
dollars...you can't go wrong!   John in WI   warm, windy, wet
brian wrote:

Hey, don't discount the cheeze version! After you're done playing with it you
can eat it!

John in WI can probably fill in other uses as well!

Brian
D500s in MI now blooming!

Tuff Shift wrote:

If it actually looks like a 57 Fury, (like the picture shown a couple days
ago), and not like it was carved out of a block of cheese, I would
definitely get one.

Karl
<61 300G>
<64 Fury>

From: Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I'm talking with Anson right now about buying a large quantity of these
models to sell through the web site.  I'm still looking for ideas to cover
the loss on the calendar this year, so these might be a nice little option
to put some money back into the coffers.

There is a beige model, and a white-over-red one as well.  Price would be
around $20, with shipping at $5.  I'd be selling them via check/money order
and Visa/Mastercard through PayPal.

Just to get a rough idea, at this price, how many folks might be
interested?
Drop me a line individually and let me know if you would be interested.

-Dave