Re: [FWDLK]

You'll find it listed in our listings by part number:
http://collectorsautosupply.com/
Jim

Johnnie & Jean Slayton wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a prw. steering pump filter for a 55
> dodge? #1405639. I also have some 57,58 cry parts,brake booster,power st
> pump,rear glass, and lots of other stuff. 330-7941470.
>   Just got a u-joint from Bernbaum-didn't realize it was wrong one until
> I had worked 3hrs. to install it.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Jim  Carpenter
n:              Carpenter;Jim
org:            Collectors Auto Supply
adr:            1510 Main St (Courier);; P.O. Box 2076 (Postal);Oroville; Wa. ;98844;U.S.A.
email;internet: car@xxxxxxxxx
title:          WEB SITE: COLLECTORSAUTOSUPPLY.COM
tel;work:       1-250-767-1974
tel;fax:        1-250-767-3340
tel;home:       1-250-767-1974
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0