From: Karl Behrens
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 8:48 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Hello

I became a subscriber a few months ago. And, i forgot to introduce myself! My name is Karl and I live in Milwaukee Wis. I own a 1956 Chrysler Windsor Nassau. I bought the car in Ohio two years ago. It was a local trade, and the dealership had the car for about six years! They were eager to get rid of it, so I got a good deal. The Chrysler needs total interior resto. The front seat has a seat cover which is holding the stuffing on. The back seat has mostly all original material on it. The headliner is falling down by the rear window. There is insulation that appears to be original. Does antone know if it is asbestos or what?? The exterior was black when I bought it. I washed off all of the mildew, and found a beautiful Turqouise and Cloud White paint job. The car still has the original 331.1 cubic inch Polyspherical 5.4 L V-8. It has mostly all of its moldings, and decorations except for a few items. Well, I just want to finish by saying that this list has been a big help in finding replacement pieces for my Chrysler!!  Thanks Guys,

Karl