[FWDLK] Instrument cluster questions

Hi everybody,
I'm currently restoring the instrument cluster of my '58 Plymouth. Apart
from the electric clock missing (if anyone has one extra, please contact
me), I have several questions :

1) Is the paint used for needles or numbers on the dial a special one (I
mean luminescent or fluorescent or phosphorescent or whatever ...) ? Or is
it plain orange and green ? Anyone has paint references to suggest ?

2) Does anyone has a close-up pix of a KPH speedo for a '58 Plymouth ? I'm
thinking of doing a pro conversion (with decals and everything) ? Does
anyone know which internal gears where different between a KPH speedo and a
MPH speedo ?

3) How to restore the odometer (my numbers are peeling) ? Does anyone sells
a kit or are we left alone in the universe ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris, where it has been
continuously raining for the past two months)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe