Re: [FWDLK] Air Conditioners

4wrdklkrs,

Thanks to all who answered the fellows question about "AirTemp"

" DAVE,

> I AM LOOKING FOR INFO ON 1960 FURY AIR CONDITIONERS,
> CALLED AIRTEMP I BELIEVE.  I HAVE A 61 FURY WITH
> THIS ON IT, AND HAVE A PERSON WHO WANTS TO INSTALL
> IT ON HIS 60 WAGON.  DO YOU KNOW IF THESE ARE THE
> SAME STYLE UNIT FOR BOTH YRS."

I have forwarded him all your letters and I'm sure he appreciates (as I
do) all your advance knowledge of such things!

Thank you all very much!

If you have any further comments you would like to give to this fellow,
you may e-mail him personally at: " hickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

You are a great bunch of guys and girls!

David VH http://1960plymouth.freeyellow.com