[FWDLK] Factory daubs/markings

Hi.
As part of the body off frame restoration on my 57 Plymouth Fury, I have
been trying to locate as much correct info as possible on factory
daubs/markings, their exact location, size, color etc., in order to make
my Fury as close to factory correct as possible.
I would be keen for anyone with a correct original 57 or 58 Plymouth to
inform me of any such markings that they are aware of.
Here are the facts on my 57 Fury.
The torsion bars have orange paint daubs, as if they were done quickly
with a 1 inch brush. 1 daub on the right and 2 daubs on the left, 2
inches apart. About 12 inches from the housing end of the bar.
The hidden number on the top of the frame, the engine number, is located
on the top of the frame rail, on the driver's side, in line with the
rear edge of the front door. It is to be noted that the stamping is very
faint, and takes a bit of scoping even in bright  sunlight. It would be
impossible to see while the body is on the frame.
Thanks to members of the List, I can also confirm that there is a
"Paint-OK" stamp on the firewall over by the drivers side hood hinge,
beside the brake booster.
Do the torsion bar housings have paint daubs as Chryslers have?
Was there a frame manufacture number stenciled on the side of the frame
as Chryslers have?
And any others?
I will appreciate any input on this subject.
Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury,
Auckland, New Zealand.