From: Nico Over <nover@xxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] A Sad Tale
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:59:04 -0400

Looked in Hemmings and I think the ad you are referring to reads as
follows:
NOS Polyhead 318, special deal, brand new engine block with pistons and
rings,
no crank or rods, new in crates, fits 57-66 Dodge and Plymouth. $175.00
each or
buy two at $150.00 each; Nos 2402116 cylinder head castings, $100.00 each,
shipping extra, 732-446-3738, NJ
Hope this helps,
Nico Over