[FWDLK] Stromberg model WW

Hi,

    Does anyone have a working Stromberg model WW 2bl carb. The
    one I have has adjustable choke with steel heat tube from
    pass side exhaust manifold.  It also had a pressure regulator
    "milage save" attached at the carb in the fuel line. Is this
necessary?
    It dis not look like a filter.

    It is for a 55 Dodge Royal Coronet
    with a 270 poly.  The carb has a 4 bolt base.  The one I have
    is too bad off even for a core.

    I am also looking for a working or NOS gas tank sending unit for
    the same car.

    Thanks,

    David Vice.

    PS: Anyone on the list in the New Orleans area or near by?