[FWDLK] Distributor part

Does anyone know where I can get the little bakelite part that fits through the distributor wall that the coil wire attaches to?

I misplaced mine and can't find it anywhere.

I'd like to get one asap as we are about ready to put the engine back in the car and would hate for the job to stop because of this mundane (but important) part.

Dave Olson

55 DeSoto 291 hemi