Re: [FWDLK] Intake man

My thanks go out to everyone who took the time to look this up for me.  I have had several people all respond the same way, that this intake is for a '57 DeSoto Adventurer.  To those who asked, yes, it is a dual quad.  Thanks again to everyone. . .

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury in OR

A friend of mine here has an intake manifold he needs identified.  It has part #1821319-1, and appears to have a manufacture date of 1-9-57.  I think it's a hemi intake, but unsure of application.  Anyone able to help out with this?  Thanks. . .

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury in OR