[FWDLK] Radiator Caps

Don't throw that old radiator cap away.  Read in one of my older Motor Trend magzines:  "Attach pie pan or baking pan to old radiator cap.  When working under hood remove good radiator cap and install old cap with pan attached.  This will serve as a safe and handy place to keep your tools ".............  Of course if you want to keep the peace don't take one of your wife's good pans.   John Z in Mosinee, WI