Re: [FWDLK] 59 Plymouth Grille

Thanks to all on the grille info. In checking my vin #s it makes sense that the early built cars had the smooth grilles as my production  number on that car is in the 1800's and my other 2 cars with the rough shiny grilles are in the 15 thousand and 23 thousand range.  My parts car has the shiny grille in excellent condition and my Sport Fury has the smooth dull grille.  I prefer the shiny grille so am going to remove shiny grille from parts car and install that on Sport Fury.    John Z in Mosinee, WI