[FWDLK] Bleeding brakes is a pain

As Jack Wrinkles said, it is a pain bleeding brakes in our cars because the master cylinder is below the brake booster (pwr brakes) which makes it almost impossible to get at.  Last time I bled mine I had my helper push down brake pedal and that would depress or compress the booster so "jar lid" cylinder cap was at least fairly accessible.  Last summer I stumbled onto a fellow with a 59 Plymouth with pwr brakes and he had what appeared to be a transparent plastic tube coming from the master cylinder to a plastic bottle mounted on the fender liner.  Didn't get a chance to ask him about it or examine it closely but when I see him again, will find out info.  Does anyone on list have any info on this???      John Z  in Mosinee    (55 days till Iola Car Show and Swap Meet)