Re: [FWDLK] Bleeding brakes is a pain

I don't know about you guys, but as long as I've been
dealing with FwdLook MoPars with power brakes, I've
had a turkey baster set aside solely for the purpose
of transferring brake fluid from the can to the master
cylinder. Others may have come up with other
solutions.

Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban