[FWDLK] Updated Project Pictures

I updated my project pictures at
http://content.communities.msn.com/1956Dodge/PhotoAlbum

The shoebox has pics of the renovated garage.  Its a much nicer place to
work now.

There is a new photo album Chassi&Springs which show the bare chassis, "v"
shaped rear spring placement (unusual?) and real looking rear frame rails.
I am going to box in the rear section for added strength.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer