[FWDLK] Electrical harness and Chrome furbishing

[FWDLK] Electrical harness and Chrome furbishing

Greetings!
Can anyone give me some leads as to where is the best places to purchase
the complete electrical harness and what has been your experiences with
have new chrome put on your bumpers, etc.  This is for a 1955 Chrysler
NY, 2 dr hardtop.
Thanks,
Tim
1955  St Regis Chrysler