[FWDLK] Power steering purging ?

When I do finally get the power steering completely in my car, the system is
empty with fluid. Are theer any special instructions for filling it and
running it / I was just going to fill the reservior and run the car, turn
the wheels back and forth and then check the fluid level. Until I can turn
the wheels back and forth and the reservior remains full.

Nick