[FWDLK] Front shocks for 57/58 Plymouth

This past week I too ordered shocks for my 59 Plymouth.  Should be in this week.  Same order # , Harry, front is 82072, rears - 81469 - Gabriels.  I ordered my from a store called "Fleet Farm".  They are scattered thru out Wisconsin and probably some surrounding states.  They sell a wide variety of items, lumber, hardware, tools, clothing, auto parts, you name it they probably got it.  I was walking down the shock aisle and thought I'd check the book hanging on the hook and lo and behold, they listed shocks for Plymouth, I think the years were from 57 thu 61.  I,m putting on a good set of rear leaf springs off my parts car and the new shocks.  Now I just need radial tires and she'll ride nice.     John Z in Mosinee, WI