[FWDLK] Early Hemi Valve Cover Gaskets

I know the different models of Hemis (Dodge, Desoto, etc.) had slight differences in heads and valve covers and such, but it is my general understanding that the Chrysler Hemis all use the same valve cover gasket. Was this gasket the same style (not necessarily the exact same shape) as the 426, where there are separate tubes for the plug boots, or were the tubes made onto the valve covers, and sealed with the same gasket as the rest of the valve cover?
    Even better, if someone could provide a pic of a mid to late 50's Chrysler Hemi valve cover gasket, I'd be much obliged. Thanks.

                                                                                                        Dave Casey