[FWDLK] MOPAR Meet

For those in the Pacific Northwest, and including you folks in Canada and
anybody else who might want to show up, there's a meet coming up in July you
may want to attend. It's the "Sunbust 2001 Car Show" which is held at
Frontier Park in Graham, Washington [about 40 minutes South of Tacoma].
They're expecting up to 300 cars for this one day event on the 15th of July
[a Sunday]. If you would like more information, please email me or call Barry
at 253-565-8993, Dean at 253-845-7474, Don at 253-887-1785, or Jean at
360-697-5465.
Dan C
Spanaway, WA