[FWDLK] No start

I warmed up my 300G for a drive today and while backing out of the driveway,
it stalled just like someone had turned the key off.

I have fuel going through the carburetors, but no spark at the plugs, nor
the distributor.  The motor is a 413 equipped with the Chrysler HP
electronic ignition module.

The motor turns over strong, and according to the troubleshooting sheet, I
do have 12v at the ballast resistor on the coil when cranking the starter,
but I do not have any way of checking if I have 20kv out of the coil, except
for lifting the wire off the distributor tower, where there is no arcing or
spark.

The car started and ran good just the day before with no problems.  I
checked all point to point connections for corrosion and tightness and made
sure the ECU was grounded properly.  Still, no start and no spark.  I do not
know how to check the ECU for proper output and I would hate to start
replacing parts until I had some better idea what happened.

What am I missing here,.....anyone??? Please?

Karl
<61 300G>
<64 Fury>