[FWDLK] 1957...1958 Plymouth Dual Four Setups...318 and 350

[FWDLK] 1957...1958 Plymouth Dual Four Setups...318 and 350 Commando

Hello Everyone on the list.  I am having a debate with another fellow
forwardlook lover as to the correct air cleaners on the dual four setups for
both 318 and 350 engines.   I always thought that the oval air cleaners which
sit flat on top the carburetors on both 318 and 350 were typical  of the
57-58 model.  But now, I am not so sure.  I have seen pictures of the side
mounted air cleaners on these years as well.  By side mounted, I mean like
the  air cleaner on 392 Hemis.....with a flat air tunnel mounted to an oval
air cleaner which sat sideways....for clearance.  I would love to hear this
discussed on the list for all of us to clear any misconceptions we may have.
 This is a little perplexing for me.  Thanks, George   (2) 58 Belve 2 dr
hrdtps, (1) 58 Belve 2 dr hrdtp Parts Car.