[FWDLK] Sand blasting with Baking soda !!!

[FWDLK] Sand blasting with Baking soda !!!

I had better clarify this,
Yes Baking soda !!! bought in 20lb or so bags from your food
distributors.
in bulk it is not as fine as the small boxes that we put in our
refrigerators but finer than the white or other blasting sands that can
be purchased at the local lumberyard.
Thank you Ray for asking and pointing this out im sorry i didn't mention
it in my first post!
Mark