[FWDLK] Error correction

A member of this list pointed out the fact that I screwed up the web site address regarding the pics that I took at the 300 Club's meet and at the WPC museum so here's the correct address.

This'll get you to my home page.  Click on the "Links" button near the top.  When you get to the Links page, click on the last link.  You can pretty much figure it out from there.

Jerry Browarski