[FWDLK] Armour coil on brake lines-57/58 Plymouth

[FWDLK] Armour coil on brake lines-57/58 Plymouth

Hi.
Does anyone on the list who owns a 57 or 58 Plymouth have original
armour coil on their brake lines anywhere on their car?
I am restoring a 57 Fury which has been a daily driver for many years,
and the brake lines most likely have been replaced within it's 44 years.

So I do not know if I should install armour coil to be factory correct
or not.
The manual shows armour coil in the picture, but every Plymouth I have
seen does not have it.
If it was not used then I do not want to put it on my Fury.
Thanks in advance for every reply.
Glenn Barratt.