Re: [FWDLK] Wanted: 58 deSoto grille:

Dave, try All American Classics in Washington. They list a '58 Fireflite
sedan. Web site is allamericanclassics.com/ They do prefer a phone call from
within the U.S. rather than an e-mail.

Also try Dave Rapp in Starlight Pa. I just got a stoplight switch from him
and he says he is parting a lot of '55-'59 Mopars, he may have a '58 De Soto.

If anyone else is after something Dave is at oldcars1@xxxxxxxx or Ph [570]
798 0390

Andrew on Australia.