[FWDLK] Last Year For Hemi Imperial

I beg to differ with the assumption that 59 was the last year for the Hemi in
an Imperial.  As a matter of fact 58 was the last Hemi for the Imperial line.
 It was the 392 used only in 1957 and 1958.  The 413 Wedge design took its
place under the hood of the Imperial for 1959.   Check your books....You will
stand corrected.  George.  1957 Imperial Crown Southampton 4 door hardtop
(Shell Pink)                    (2)   1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtops
                                (1)    1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtop
(Parts Car)