[FWDLK] 1955 plymouth - tires and more

.

Greetings.....

 I haven't written in a long time, a bunch has changed... We have a new
addition to the family (a son - three months old now). I took out the '55
Plymouth for the first time since last year. I feel so bad for not driving
the car enough but I just can't bring myself to sell it.  I seem to eat up
tires, which is strange because I dont really drive it much... I gotta couple
questions:
   1.) Has anyone gotten their cars aligned lately? I can't seem to find a
shop in southern California that will even touch a 1955 car.  I have had the
car for 10 years and still no luck.
    2.) What is the largest tire I can put on my stock rim? Coker sells the
original 710-15 but I wanted to get something a little more meaty.

  Thanks guys,
  Josh Ackerman
 The1955PlymouthPage
 www.cherrysoda.com/plymouth

P.S.  I have been getting the urge to do some overdue work on the 1955
Plymouth page, I will let you know when I get to it. Take care.