Re: [FWDLK] 1955 plymouth - tires and more

Re: [FWDLK] 1955 plymouth - tires and more

it will certainly cost more to go to a dealership than an independent shop,
however when i lived in So. Calif. 10 yrs. ago i took my cars to Moothart
Chrysler/Plymouth in Lakewood because the alignment guy really knew his stuff and
had been doing it many years. you might call and ask if Leon is still there doing
front-end work. The guy may have retired by now, but its worth a
shot..........                                                Spencer  61'
Newport   68 & 69 Barracuda fastbacks  62 Buick ambulance