[FWDLK] More Diecasts For Sale

Hi All,

The Forward Look Mailing List is adding new diecasts to our site store
at http://www.ForwardLook.net/sitestore.  In addition to the Anson 1957
Plymouth Fury (in both all white and red & white), we now have the
ability to sell the following ERTL products:

American Muscle - 1:64 Scale Diecast

1958 Plymouth Fury (White/Gold) - $6
1958 Plymouth Stardust Blue - $4
1958 Plymouth Metallic Coral - $4
1958 Plymouth Torreador Red - $4
1957 Chrysler 300 - $4
Box Set: 1957 Chrysler 300, 1958 Plymouth Belvedere, 1960 Ford Starliner
- $11

American Muscle - 1:18 Scale Diecast

1958 Plymouth Fury - $25
1958 Plymouth Belvedere Misty Green - $22
1958 Plymouth Belvedere Arctic Turquoise - $22
1958 Plymouth Belvedere Black - $22
1958 Plymouth Belvedere Midnight Blue - $22
1958 Plymouth Belvedere Red - $25
1958 Plymouth Belvedere Copper - $25
1957 Chrysler 300C - $45

AMT Plastic Model Kits - 1:25 Scale Plastic

1958 Plymouth Belvedere - $6
1957 Chrysler 300C (stock) - $6
1957 Chrysler 300C (custom) - $6
1957 Chrysler 300C Masterpiece Collection (preassembled) - $15

These have to be purchased in case lots, so I need to get a fairly
accurate count of who wants what before I order.  If you're interested
in any of the above, please drop me a line.  I'm also going to be
selling these at our cost again.

-Dave