[FWDLK] 1/43 scale chrysler 'norseman' show car

[FWDLK] 1/43 scale chrysler 'norseman' show car

Attention all Forward Lookers:

The beautiful 1/43rd scale model of Chrysler's infamous Norseman show car
from 1956 has been re-issued and is now available from Dominion Models in
Salem, Va. The price is now $180.00, however I heard that the price might
increase to $225.00 in the near future. For those into other dream cars of
the fifties, Dominion also has the Lincoln Futura and the Packard Predictor,
both of which are fantastic models (same price). Dominion's phone no. is
(540) 375-3750 or e-mail at dominionmodels@xxxxxxxx Ask for Bob Hooper. I've
been dealing with him for many years, and he's great.

Happy collecting!

Ross Klein
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"