[FWDLK] 58 Ply conv 4sale or transport NE-CA

[FWDLK] 58 Ply conv 4sale or transport NE-CA

Title: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 14 Jun 2001 to 15 Jun 2001 (#2001-167)
Hi all,
I would need help with transportation of a 1958 Plymouth Belvedere convertible from Nebraska to California. The car is complete but with a lot of extra parts from a 2dHT that is cutted down. This means extra engine, trans, rear end, trim......
If anyone serious is interested in buying the car in Nebraska I would consider this instead and save me the work bringing it the long way home to Sweden. I have had two different guys who has promised to transport it but nothing happened! I have no possibility to take time off to bring it home either...
The car is a projectcar, hasn't bean running for probably a long time. The extra engine/trans from the 2dHT was running when taken out but don't know now. There is the standard rust in the converible: floor, trunk and behing rear wheels and around the trunklid. There is all the rustfree parts from the 2dHT cutted out. Frontclip and doors that are on the car right now is also from the 2dHT. Needs plenty of work. I have pics if you are interested. Email to the list about transport or privately if you are interested in the car.
-Daniel Andersson