[FWDLK] Parts

Hi to all,
    I was wondering if there may be any one out there who is in the NOS and used Mopar parts business who would like to purchase a BUNCH of parts.  I have parts ranging from the early 30's to the late 70's and maybe into the early 80's.  I will be at Chryslers @ Carlisle this year again in spaces I 132-135.  But other interests seem to be taking me away from the old car parts.  I have parts to numerous to mention here and have not gotten even a list of all that I have altho I have compiled a list of about 1100 part numbers with their description on the computer.   I have some newer sheet late 60's early 70's, used bumpers of the 70's I think and a bunch of gaskets from head gaskets (50's thru 60's) to others and then all sorts of parts of which I really don't know what I have.
   I also have a bunch of GM and Ford parts too in case any one would have some friends with those makes looking for some flea market parts.  These I can't identify because I'm not into those makes.  Some sheet metal and bumpers for the GM's.  Possibly in the 70's.
  If there may be any interest in this from any one, please Email me privately.

Thank you,

Jack Johnson    Shinglehouse, Pa----in North West PA