[FWDLK] 57 (canadian) Winsor vs 57 (US) Windsor

[FWDLK] 57 (canadian) Winsor vs 57 (US) Windsor

Hi,
A friend of mine called me yesterday: he's the owner of a Windsor
C75 1957 (canadian model with specific trims). He needs some
brake parts so he tells me where he could find brake drums. He
tells me also that he has two different rear drums on his car:
one with wheel bolts and the other with studs / nuts
I check in my  parts list (canadian ) and find that canadian and
US Windsor haven't the same drums ! The Us version has 1732 290/1
drum assy (as Saratoga and NY) but the canadian has 1739 140/1
drums assy. Drum assy = wheel hub + drum.
If i look at drum only, canadian has 1739 143 vc 1732 293 for US.
Hub are also different (1318 574/5 vs 1732 498/9). And canadian
hubs need bolts, US need stud and nuts.
Does someone know if the only difference is in wheel attaching
parts ? I've checked axle shafts and bearings: same on the two
versions.
And where find a canadian drum ...
I think that he could switch to US drum as he has one wheel with
studs .

-
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible