[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth 3sp tranny to 4sp standard ?

[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth 3sp tranny to 4sp standard ?

Hey All.
I would like to put a 4sp in my 55 2dr wagon, utilizing an automatic
steering wheel column so there wont be any shifter except a "4 on the
floor ".
Anyone out there toyed with the idea of putting a 4sp trans. behind a 55
Ply flat 6.
and if so what would work to do this?
just an idea in the works.
Please e me direct if you have any thoughts or ideas.
Thanks
Mark