[FWDLK] brakes

Hi all.
I just installed front disk brakes and went to a duel master cylinder on my
57 Plymouth Belvedere.
Now the problem that I am having is when I took it out for the first time I
had very little brakes.
I took it to a locale repaire shop and they put in a ball bearing in the
back of the master cylinder and now I have brakes.
But when I get it out and go for I ride the brakes stick on.
If I let it sit for about an hour the brakes are back to normal until I
drive it again.
I have put in some washers to space the cylinder out in case the relief port
is being used due to the spacer in the back of the cylinder.
Any help would be great.
I need to get this fixed before Chryslers at Carlisle.
Thanks
Bob Hanekamp